Checklist End of Elaboration
- We have understood the customer.
- We have mastered all tools
- The architecture is known to all project members. There is a working product with the core architecture, large interfaces defined.
- There are user interface designs (graphics, wireframes) that the customer likes.
- The next two iterations are roughly planned, so many work packages created, and an accurate time estimate provided to the customer.
- All big risks and big question shows are gone.
After the End of Elaboration it is possible to proceed in a very agile way, almost like Scrum with some forward planning.